Senior Director, UK Valuation & Advisory Services
+44 207 182 2689
Trends of Q4 set to continue into the New Year
- Focus remains on retail capital values in a weak occupational market with very patchy demand from investors.
- Core locations, longer income and inflation linked rental increases remain in demand.
- Industrial sector calmed down in December but remains attractive with rental growth forecasts positive and funds keen to increase weightings.
- Q1 expected to be quieter as limited new stock to market envisaged.
- The market is still working through the new office opportunities available in Q4, with local authorities particularly active in the South East.
- Requirements for Central London investments and development opportunities remain strong with a wide range of potential buyers.