* Real estate, operational and financial understanding combine to drive performance in the specialist asset classes. CBRE have drawn together a team of professionals from across asset types and disciplines to give our clients of all sizes access to market leading sector insight and innovation across all leisure sectors.
We provide a pan-European service to owners, operators, investors and lenders in Urban and Destination Leisure sectors.
Our Expert Advisers
- We have a specialist team that provides valuation, advisory and brokerage services across single asset and large leisure portfolios.
- We act on Destination Leisure ( holiday parks, marinas, golf resorts, garden centres etc) and urban Leisure (cinemas, health clubs, casinos, leisure parks etc).
- Our Valuation team provides independent, informed, market facing advice from one-off valuations to entire portfolios to a range of institutional investors, operators and lenders.
- We have a specialist brokerage team which acts on corporate group sales and real estate transactions across all sectors.
Our Specialist Services
- Advisory and Consultancy
- Capital Markets
- Loan and Corporate Recovery
- Debt and Equity Raising
- Property and Asset Management
- Building Consultancy
- Estate Management
- Tax and Capital Allowance
We look at how economic, political, and technological forces will affect property markets in 2018 and beyond.
Consumers are continuing to focus on leisure activities.
The customer experience is more crucial than ever and could be described as the new brand loyalty.
The recent sale of two of the UK’s most prominent holiday park operators demonstrates major confidence in the holiday park market, poised to take advantage of a boom in demand for domestic holidays.