* Real estate, operational and financial understanding combine to drive performance in the specialist asset classes. CBRE have drawn together a team of professionals from across asset types and disciplines to give our clients of all sizes access to market leading sector insight and innovation across all leisure sectors.
We provide a pan-European service to owners, operators, investors and lenders in Urban and Destination Leisure sectors.
Our Expert Advisers
- We have a specialist team that provides valuation, advisory and brokerage services across single asset and large leisure portfolios.
- We act on Destination Leisure ( holiday parks, marinas, golf resorts, garden centres etc) and urban Leisure (cinemas, health clubs, casinos, leisure parks etc).
- Our Valuation team provides independent, informed, market facing advice from one-off valuations to entire portfolios to a range of institutional investors, operators and lenders.
- We have a specialist brokerage team which acts on corporate group sales and real estate transactions across all sectors.
Our Specialist Services
- Advisory and Consultancy
- Capital Markets
- Loan and Corporate Recovery
- Debt and Equity Raising
- Property and Asset Management
- Building Consultancy
- Estate Management
- Tax and Capital Allowance
The Property Perspective examines trends and performance of alternative assets.
Activity in Western Europe increased in 2017 and Funds and private equity buyers are positioning themselves to capitalise on this in 2018.
We look at how economic, political, and technological forces will affect property markets in 2018 and beyond.
Consumers are continuing to focus on leisure activities.