* Real estate, operational and financial understanding combine to drive performance in the specialist asset classes. CBRE have drawn together a team of professionals from across asset types and disciplines to give our clients of all sizes access to market leading sector insight and innovation across all leisure sectors.
We provide a pan-European service to owners, operators, investors and lenders in Urban and Destination Leisure sectors.
Our Expert Advisers
- We have a specialist team that provides valuation, advisory and brokerage services across single asset and large leisure portfolios.
- We act on Destination Leisure ( holiday parks, marinas, golf resorts, garden centres etc) and urban Leisure (cinemas, health clubs, casinos, leisure parks etc).
- Our Valuation team provides independent, informed, market facing advice from one-off valuations to entire portfolios to a range of institutional investors, operators and lenders.
- We have a specialist brokerage team which acts on corporate group sales and real estate transactions across all sectors.
Our Specialist Services
- Advisory and Consultancy
- Capital Markets
- Loan and Corporate Recovery
- Debt and Equity Raising
- Property and Asset Management
- Building Consultancy
- Estate Management
- Tax and Capital Allowance
The recent sale of two of the UK’s most prominent holiday park operators demonstrates major confidence in the holiday park market, poised to take advantage of a boom in demand for domestic holidays.
The Leisure sector is central to the investment decisions of a wide group of real estate participants.
This in-depth report provides insight on the key trends our experts believe will affect the UK property industry over the next 12 months.
The renaissance of commercial interest in the humble pier.