* Our award winning Healthcare Team provides a nationwide service to owners, operators, investors and lenders.
We offer the only linked up healthcare network across EMEA, the US and Asia Pacific. Our clients benefit from truly global healthcare knowledge and expertise with designated healthcare specialists around the World. CBRE Healthcare Advisory combines deep sector understanding and market leading analysis to provide an integrated valuation advisory and capital markets business. We overlay detailed operational insight with an understanding of investor and occupier requirements to deliver accurate, up to date advice.
Our Expert Advisers
- Are the retained healthcare Valuers to the institutional market, acting for all 3 of the largest real estate investors in the UK as well as major US REITs, healthcare lenders and leading healthcare operators.
- Are the only specialist corporate healthcare advisor with designated healthcare experts across a national team, with offices in major national cities.
- Have experience in complex restructuring and refinancing across the care home, private hospital and specialist care markets
- Access to the market leading EMEA healthcare capital markets platform
- Unparalleled market analytics and benchmarking capabilities
Our Specialist Services
- Advisory and Consultancy
- Capital Markets
- Care Home Sale
- Performance Monitoring
- Loan and Corporate Recovery
- Debt and Equity Raising
- Property and Asset Management
- Building Consultancy
- Estate Management
- Tax and Capital Allowance
A strong start to 2018 with transactions across supported living and elderly care homes in particular. The underlying dynamics of the health and care sectors remain strong with occupational and investment demand for good stock significantly exceeding supply.
We have asked key players in the market what’s driving them, how and where they are buying, and what returns they are expecting to achieve from different sub-markets.
We look at how economic, political, and technological forces will affect property markets in 2018 and beyond.
We explore the disconnect between supply and demand and the opportunities this offers to investors. Investors determined to deploy capital will have to look at different strategies to access healthcare stock.