* The Retail team provides valuation advice for a wide range of purposes on behalf of lenders, UK institutions, pension funds, REITs, property companies and owner occupiers. We have expertise in all major retail sub sectors, combining in depth market knowledge with our national coverage and local expertise to provide the highest quality advice to our clients. Working closely with the wider retail group at CBRE including Capital Markets, Leasing, Lease Consultancy and Planning ensures we remain at the forefront of changes in our market place.
Our Expert Advisers
- The team of 18 includes specialists in Shopping Centres, Retail Warehousing, Food Stores and Outlet Centres.
- Providing specialist advice on single assets and portfolios with values ranging from sub £5m to over £2bn.
- In 2014 the team provided valuation advice on shopping centre assets totalling over £15bn on a regular basis.
- This includes 5 of the top 10 shopping centres and 5 of the top 10 retail parks in the UK (ranked by floor area).
Our Specialist Services
We provide a full range of valuation advisory services, including:
- Loan Security & Refinancing
- Portfolio Valuation for Accounting Purposes
- Financial Reporting & Unit Pricing
- Purchase Reports
- Strategic Valuation Advice
- Investment Monitoring
- Development Appraisals
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Floatation and Securitisation
Slow start to 2018 with limited new stock coming to market
Negative retail sector news affecting yields as multi let industrials continue to motor ahead.
Shortage of prime opportunities and low turnover in most sectors so far this year
Strong demand in H2 results in over 17m sq ft of take-up in 2017.