* We are the leading due diligence and valuation providers for New Developments, Private Rented, Ground Rent Sectors and Single Assets Markets. We provide national coverage with particular focus on Greater London and the South East. Our access to market intelligence from CBRE’s multi-disciplinary residential business allows us to accurately advise our clients, whilst our rigorous quality assurance ensures that we maintain absolute confidentiality and independence.
Our 20 strong team of specialists in the residential valuation team, and over 250 individuals nationwide, means we can pull together a team of specialist experts at short notice to value multi-use properties and developments. It also means that we can provide a responsive, seamless service while meeting tight client deadlines.
Our Expert Advisers
- We carry out regular valuations of development sites with more than £30bn worth of GDV valued in 2015
- In 2015 we valued more than £4bn of residential PRS investments
- We regularly value more than 7.5% of UK flat ground rents
Our Specialist Services
- Urban development
- Strategic land
- Mixed use
- Private Rented Sector and Build to Rent
- Ground rents
- Private clients
- Single and multiple high end apartments and luxury homes in London and the Home Counties
- Prime residential mortgage valuations
UK residential property investment yields, September 2017: Momentum of transactions continues during the Summer
Despite rising demand, activity was more subdued in Q2 2017 with investment totalling £303.5m.
Investor interest in Build to Rent (BtR) continues to grow and is now considered an increasingly viable exit option by housebuilders
Positive sentiment continues around the residential market in Q1, according to CBRE’s Q1 yields.