HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ISSUE
- Leisure trends − Macro-economics may define 2018 but the fundamentals remain strong. Read more page 3
- Leisure sector snapshots − News and market trends in the Cinema, Health & Fitness, Visitor Attraction and Tourism sectors. Read more page 4.
- European Leisure Investment − Yield compression in traditional real estate classes has driven investors to target the Specialist Markets. Read more page 5
- Interview with Aermont Capital − Aermont has been an active investor in the Alternative sectors in Mainland Europe. Read more Pages 6-7
- Investment in Holiday Parks − What does the next 12-24 months have in store for the sector both in the UK and in Mainland Europe? Read more pages 8-9
- Investment market activity and CBRE Leisure transaction highlights. Read more pages 10-11