Distribution & Logistics
* Market leading team with unrivalled expertise specialising solely in the valuation of distribution and logistics assets for occupiers, investors and lenders.
We focus on units in excess of 100,000 sq ft from ‘Last Mile’ delivery centres to ‘Big Box’ national distribution hubs. By immersing ourselves in this dynamic and evolving sector we have expert knowledge of the key valuation drivers and investment characteristics.
Based in London, with national coverage through a network of experienced valuers we offer a detailed and in-depth understanding of the distribution chain; from click & collect and home delivery to retail and foodstore replenishment and third party logistics networks.
Our market-facing team identify key attributes and value drivers of the core real estate, the tenant’s operational requirements and investor appetite. This allows us to accurately value each asset or portfolio reflecting current market trends and investor sentiment.
Our Expert Advisers
We are supported by best in class capital advisors and occupational agency teams enabling us to provide a wide range of advice tailored to suit specific client needs. This allows us to:
- Specialise in the distribution and logistics arena.
- Provide specialist advice on single assets and portfolios with values ranging from sub £10m to over £1bn.
- Undertaken regular valuations for over $4bn of logistics assets annually for four of the largest logistics focussed REITs and property companies.
- Create and maintain embedded relationships with CBRE Capital Markets, Leasing, Lease Consultancy and Planning teams.
- Provide detailed market and sector research and forecasts.
Our Specialist Services
We provide the full suite of services to this specialist sector across the UK, including:
- Loan Security & Refinancing
- Financial Reporting & Unit Pricing
- Purchase Reports
- Strategic Valuation Advice
- Investment Monitoring
- Development Appraisals
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Floatation and Securitisation
In the previous posts, we have looked at the use of drones in logistics sector. In this post, we are going to focus on the possible impact by drones.
This blog series is by no means exhaustive, but it will hopefully provide a thoughtful precis and unearth some themes for ongoing discussion across the sector.
Slow start to 2018 with limited new stock coming to market