* The National team specialises in providing valuation advice for properties located across the UK for a wide range of purposes on behalf of lenders, pension funds, REITs, property companies, developers and other property owners. The team focuses on managing valuation instructions across the UK, with a specific focus on the office and industrial sectors
Our Expert Advisers
- Largest team focusing specifically on pan UK work, with 20 valuers based in London, with 50 valuers across eight regional offices across the UK
- Portfolio coordination for all purposes including secure lending, accounting and acquisition
- Undertake regular valuations for the most active logistics investors giving unrivalled market insight into this growing sector
- Unparalleled experience of valuing business parks, building up specific market insight into the key parks across the UK
Our Specialist Services
We provide a full range of valuation services across the UK, including:
- Loan Security
- Company Accounts
- Owner Occupiers
- Stock Exchange and M&A
Coordination of National Portfolios
Unrivalled experience in managing pan UK portfolios with excellent experience of loan book valuations
- Due Diligence
- Comprehensive Reviews of Legal, Technical and Other Third Party Reports
- Development Advice
- Residual Appraisals
- Feasibility Studies
In this new “Future of Logistics” blog series, we are going to look at possible technological solutions to the ever-evolving world of logistics. This post will focus on Blockchain.
In the previous post, we covered the topic of shipping ports. For this final post, we will focus on the rail freight.
In the previous post, we covered the topic of access to road network. For this post, we will focus on the access to the ports.