* The CBRE Investment Valuation team specialises in providing regular valuations for institutional and property company portfolios across the UK and Europe, valuing 15,000 properties worth more than £100bn each year.
We pride ourselves on our rigorous valuation processes carefully developed and tailored to meet the needs of clients with large complex, geographically diverse portfolios, as well as those with smaller specialist portfolios.
Our Expert Advisers
Our clients benefit from:
- Our scale – UK-wide based teams allows us to quickly value substantial portfolios accurately and reliably, whilst retaining keen focus trends at a local level
- Personal client liaison team – Allowing clients to benefit from a tailored personal experience
- Our market coverage – Our leading benchmark evidence schedule and unique monthly index allowing comparison with IPD
- Rigorous processes – ‘Industry first’ launch of market leading extranet reporting technology, and adherence to our QA Practice Area Guidelines and procedures relating to conflicts and consistency
- Lead role in sustainability – Working closely with industry market leaders and IPD to improve sustainability metrics
Our Specialist Services
Full range of valuation advice across all sectors throughout the UK and EMEA region:
- Regulatory Portfolio Valuations
- Accounting Purposes
- Strategic Asset and Portfolio Advice/Review
- Performance Monitoring and Unit Pricing
- Specialist Markets – Our UK-wide team provides valuation, advisory and transactional services to the Pubs, Leisure and Healthcare sectors
- Pre Acquisition Advice
- Long Income Valuation – £8bn Specialist Long Income funds
Capital Values rise 2.5% across UK Commercial Property in H1 2017
We look at how economic, political, and technological forces will affect property markets in 2018 and beyond.
As well as an update on the Central London market, this month’s call includes an overview on investment performance of UK logistics assets during H1 2017 following the release of the Logistics Property Perspective
In this issue CBRE UK Monthly Index, May 2017; City office rental values fall for second month in May