* The CBRE Investment Valuation team specialises in providing regular valuations for institutional and property company portfolios across the UK and Europe, valuing 15,000 properties worth more than £100bn each year.
We pride ourselves on our rigorous valuation processes carefully developed and tailored to meet the needs of clients with large complex, geographically diverse portfolios, as well as those with smaller specialist portfolios.
Our Expert Advisers
Our clients benefit from:
- Our scale – UK-wide based teams allows us to quickly value substantial portfolios accurately and reliably, whilst retaining keen focus trends at a local level
- Personal client liaison team – Allowing clients to benefit from a tailored personal experience
- Our market coverage – Our leading benchmark evidence schedule and unique monthly index allowing comparison with IPD
- Rigorous processes – ‘Industry first’ launch of market leading extranet reporting technology, and adherence to our QA Practice Area Guidelines and procedures relating to conflicts and consistency
- Lead role in sustainability – Working closely with industry market leaders and IPD to improve sustainability metrics
Our Specialist Services
Full range of valuation advice across all sectors throughout the UK and EMEA region:
- Regulatory Portfolio Valuations
- Accounting Purposes
- Strategic Asset and Portfolio Advice/Review
- Performance Monitoring and Unit Pricing
- Specialist Markets – Our UK-wide team provides valuation, advisory and transactional services to the Pubs, Leisure and Healthcare sectors
- Pre Acquisition Advice
- Long Income Valuation – £8bn Specialist Long Income funds
Income Strips continue to outperform but Ground Rents and Sale and Lease Backs close the gap in Q2 2018
Slow start to 2018 with limited new stock coming to market
UK commercial property continues steady start to 2018
Negative retail sector news affecting yields as multi let industrials continue to motor ahead.