* The International valuation network is the largest dedicated team exclusively focusing on cross border instructions. So whether our clients are looking to operate across borders or within a single territory, we provide services and
expertise which result in deliverables that go beyond clients’ expectations.
Our local market knowledge coupled with access to our global network enables us to provide a tailored service with our clients’ business aims in mind. Our consistent approach to valuation and reporting with rigorous quality control and global standards, and our commitment to due diligence enables our clients to make sound strategic decisions based on accurate and robust valuations.
Our Expert Advisors
- Largest specialist cross border team entirely focused on this activity
- Undertake regular valuations for over 70 major international funds including REITS and Property companies, allowing us to give clients
unparalleled market insight
- Access to the leading global cross border agency, research and capital
markets aswell as ‘on-the-ground’ local know how
- Over £60bn of assets valued annually
- Portfolio coordination for all purposes including accounting, loanbook sales
and secure lending
Our Specialist Services
- Due diligence
- Financial reporting
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and Capital Raising
- Loan Reviews
- Market Studies covering core and established markets
- Specialist teams covering all key sectors such as retail outlets, shopping
centres, offices and logistics
Values continue to rise; Industrial perform best
Investment rebounds whilst occupier markets stable
Values continue to rise; offices perform best
Values rise across all asset classes at a faster pace than seen in the first quarter. The All Property Index rebounded to 1.2% on the quarter, driven by value growth in the Nordics, Germany and Southern Europe in particular.