* The International valuation network is the largest dedicated team exclusively focusing on cross border instructions. So whether our clients are looking to operate across borders or within a single territory, we provide services and
expertise which result in deliverables that go beyond clients’ expectations.
Our local market knowledge coupled with access to our global network enables us to provide a tailored service with our clients’ business aims in mind. Our consistent approach to valuation and reporting with rigorous quality control and global standards, and our commitment to due diligence enables our clients to make sound strategic decisions based on accurate and robust valuations.
Our Expert Advisors
- Largest specialist cross border team entirely focused on this activity
- Undertake regular valuations for over 70 major international funds including REITS and Property companies, allowing us to give clients
unparalleled market insight
- Access to the leading global cross border agency, research and capital
markets aswell as ‘on-the-ground’ local know how
- Over £60bn of assets valued annually
- Portfolio coordination for all purposes including accounting, loanbook sales
and secure lending
Our Specialist Services
- Due diligence
- Financial reporting
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and Capital Raising
- Loan Reviews
- Market Studies covering core and established markets
- Specialist teams covering all key sectors such as retail outlets, shopping
centres, offices and logistics
Values rise across all asset classes at a faster pace than seen in the first quarter. The All Property Index rebounded to 1.2% on the quarter, driven by value growth in the Nordics, Germany and Southern Europe in particular.
CBRE International Valuation is pleased to present our fifth Global Shopping Centre Benchmarking Survey (GSCYB).
Daniel Hayden and Graham Hughes of CBRE’s International Valuation provide a ‘Valuation View’ of the sector’s prospects as we move into the second half of 2016.
Investment into European outlet malls has tripled in the last three years, Dan Hayden, Director, International Valuation discusses the drivers behind the changing trends.