Head of Research, EMEA
Global Research Analyst
With demand for higher education showing consistent growth, developers and investors are increasingly seeking opportunity for student housing. CBRE’s latest report details the fundamentals of global supply and demand including the following topics:
- Growing student demand and strong investor interest have
resulted in a fast-growing, purpose-built student housing (PBSH)
sector with greater market transparency.
- Students are increasingly looking beyond domestic markets for
- While supply is expanding in response to demand, there is
further room for growth in many markets.
- Yields are tightening as investment volumes rise.
- Opportunity can be found in a wider range of markets than ever