IN THIS ISSUE:
- CBRE UK Healthcare Investor Survey – We invited the top 50 investors to participate in a ‘State of the Nation’ survey. Tom Morgan, CBRE Head of Healthcare, considers initial findings ahead of launch in Q1 2018. Page 3
- Healthcare market transaction highlights and investment volumes by sector type 2017 v 2016. Page 4
- Interviews with:
– Impact Healthcare REIT– Listed on the Main Market as a Specialist Fund on 7th March 2017 with the acquisition of the Minster Care Group portfolio closing on 4th May 2017.
– Minster Care Group – A family-owned care home operator which has been an active participant in the UK Care Homes sector for thirty years. Pages 5-8
- CBRE Healthcare team highlight some market trends in the Care Homes, Primary Care, Retirement Living and Childcare/Education sectors. Page 9
- Andrew Surgenor, Senior Director CBRE Healthcare, evaluates the findings recently reported by the Competition and Markets Authority in a study into the Care Homes Market. Page 10