* The Debt Analytics team provides a range of services – data, consultancy, forecasting – to assist clients’ strategic decision-making throughout the lending process. We work with all types of lenders – banks, insurers, debt funds, mezzanine – as well as third-party investors, asset allocators, consultants and Regulators. Our service draws on the unique advantages of the scale of CBRE’s business, combining a market leading Research capability, cutting-edge intelligence from our Capital Advisors team and an exhaustive interrogation of our unrivalled database of asset-level performance, which provides a unique understanding of the drivers of asset and loan performance.
Our Specialist Services
Examples of specific services our team can provide include:
- Historic debt returns series – customisable by market, property type, lending parameters.
- “Marketing the case for CRE debt” analysis, for use in marketing, fund-raising, investment material.
- Forecasts of future returns from CRE debt – fully customisable, enabling clients to derive forecasts of debt returns from their own forecasts of direct market performance.
- Portfolio optimisation analysis, allowing strategic composition of lending portfolios to achieve specific risk/return requirements.
- Risk-adjusted pricing of individual deals using proprietary default and loss model.
- Analysis of market assumptions implicit in pricing.
- Portfolio risk management through regular asset-level re-evaluation of risk-adjusted pricing.
- Loan rating and assessment of Regulatory capital.
CBRE Debt Analytic’s Dominic Smith provides an insight into the latest Debt Prospects, in this edition: Selective competition sees prime margins tighten further
CBRE Debt Analytic’s Dominic Smith provides an insight into the latest Debt Prospects, in this edition: Competition for prime lending sees margins tighten a little in first quarter
CBRE Debt Analytic’s Dom Smith provides an insight into the latest Debt Prospects, in this edition: CRE Debt heads into 2017 offering 3% premium to Gilts
CBRE Debt Analytic’s Dom Smith provides an insight into the latest Debt Prospects, in this edition: Margins stable; resilient demand to lend at 1.8% premium to corporate debt