* We are the only dedicated valuation team specialising solely in the valuation of global Data Centres and technical real estate, advising occupiers, operators, investors and lenders in this dynamic and rapidly expanding sector. Our team has unrivalled expertise in the valuation of Data Centres from long let “shell” assets through to multi-let colocation facilities, understanding the key value drivers and investment characteristics of each type of facility.
Based in London, the team covers the UK and EMEA, as well as the Americas and Asia Pacific through our joined up network of valuers around the globe, providing accurate and consistent advice whatever the location.
Our Expert Advisers
We provide advice on all types of data centre assets:
- Powered Shell
- Fully Fitted
- Retail/Wholesale Colocation
Our Specialist Services
Our valuation services include:
- Accounts Valuations
- Periodic valuation for owners and operators
- Bespoke reporting based on client requirements
- Loan Security Valuations
- Support for lending during acquisitions, re-finance, development and fit out
- Valuations of long let investments
- Valuations for specialist lenders/investors of operational colocation facilities
- Bespoke Advice
- Mergers & acquisitions and stock exchange listings
- Advice for asset management initiatives and corporate strategy such as sale & leasebacks
We look at how economic, political, and technological forces will affect property markets in 2018 and beyond.
Will the emergence of cloud technology mean have a negative impact on data centre real estate and investment? Definitely not, according to Martin Miklosko – Head of Data Centre Valuation.