Corporate Valuation Services
The CBRE Corporate Valuation Services team specialise in the valuation of real estate assets for our corporate clients and we are the only dedicated valuation team specialising solely in the valuation of real estate assets for corporate occupiers.
Based in London, the team covers the UK and EMEA, as well as the Americas and Asia Pacific through our joined-up network of valuers. The team work with the local valuers to ensure that the country market dynamics are accurately reflected but also provide a single point of contact ensuring consistent delivery across the global network. The team are reacting to increased regulation in the financial and valuation standards arena which has resulted in heightened awareness of the impact that real estate has on a business operation with a greater need for formal valuation advice.
Our valuation services stretch across all sectors, one-off assets and portfolios and include:
- Accounts valuations: both periodic valuations for occupiers and client bespoke reporting
- Valuations for Merger & Acquisitions and stock exchange listings
- Valuations as part of a purchase or sale
- Valuation and advice in relation to an ongoing asset management initiatives and corporate strategy such as sale and leasebacks
- Corporate pension fund transfers
This blog series is by no means exhaustive, but it will hopefully provide a thoughtful precis and unearth some themes for ongoing discussion across the sector.
Values rise; Industrial continues to be the best performer
Income Strips continue to outperform but Ground Rents and Sale and Lease Backs close the gap in Q2 2018
In the previous posts, we have looked at the use of drones in logistics sector. In this post, we are going to focus on the possible impact by drones.