Corporate Valuation Services
The CBRE Corporate Valuation Services team specialise in the valuation of real estate assets for our corporate clients and we are the only dedicated valuation team specialising solely in the valuation of real estate assets for corporate occupiers.
Based in London, the team covers the UK and EMEA, as well as the Americas and Asia Pacific through our joined-up network of valuers. The team work with the local valuers to ensure that the country market dynamics are accurately reflected but also provide a single point of contact ensuring consistent delivery across the global network. The team are reacting to increased regulation in the financial and valuation standards arena which has resulted in heightened awareness of the impact that real estate has on a business operation with a greater need for formal valuation advice.
Our valuation services stretch across all sectors, one-off assets and portfolios and include:
- Accounts valuations: both periodic valuations for occupiers and client bespoke reporting
- Valuations for Merger & Acquisitions and stock exchange listings
- Valuations as part of a purchase or sale
- Valuation and advice in relation to an ongoing asset management initiatives and corporate strategy such as sale and leasebacks
- Corporate pension fund transfers
The previous post focused on Robotics technology, this post will explain what is Artificial Intelligence.
Capital Values rise 2.5% across UK Commercial Property in H1 2017
Take-up fell by 72% in January to stand at 0.4m sq ft.
We have analysed CQC’s most recently published care home ratings as one measure of care home quality. We show here the relative performance of each Local Authority, identifying and ranking authorities to illustrate relative performance nationally.