Corporate Valuation Services
The CBRE Corporate Valuation Services team specialise in the valuation of real estate assets for our corporate clients and we are the only dedicated valuation team specialising solely in the valuation of real estate assets for corporate occupiers.
Based in London, the team covers the UK and EMEA, as well as the Americas and Asia Pacific through our joined-up network of valuers. The team work with the local valuers to ensure that the country market dynamics are accurately reflected but also provide a single point of contact ensuring consistent delivery across the global network. The team are reacting to increased regulation in the financial and valuation standards arena which has resulted in heightened awareness of the impact that real estate has on a business operation with a greater need for formal valuation advice.
Our valuation services stretch across all sectors, one-off assets and portfolios and include:
- Accounts valuations: both periodic valuations for occupiers and client bespoke reporting
- Valuations for Merger & Acquisitions and stock exchange listings
- Valuations as part of a purchase or sale
- Valuation and advice in relation to an ongoing asset management initiatives and corporate strategy such as sale and leasebacks
- Corporate pension fund transfers
CBRE has set up the new Corporate Valuation Services (CVS) team, solely focused on providing valuations to commercial real estate occupiers.
In the previous post, we covered the topic of shipping ports. For this final post, we will focus on the rail freight.
Consumers are continuing to focus on leisure activities.
In this issue CBRE Central London Office Market View, April 2017: Take-up down but under offers remain high