Corporate Valuation Services
The CBRE Corporate Valuation Services team specialise in the valuation of real estate assets for our corporate clients and we are the only dedicated valuation team specialising solely in the valuation of real estate assets for corporate occupiers.
Based in London, the team covers the UK and EMEA, as well as the Americas and Asia Pacific through our joined-up network of valuers. The team work with the local valuers to ensure that the country market dynamics are accurately reflected but also provide a single point of contact ensuring consistent delivery across the global network. The team are reacting to increased regulation in the financial and valuation standards arena which has resulted in heightened awareness of the impact that real estate has on a business operation with a greater need for formal valuation advice.
Our valuation services stretch across all sectors, one-off assets and portfolios and include:
- Accounts valuations: both periodic valuations for occupiers and client bespoke reporting
- Valuations for Merger & Acquisitions and stock exchange listings
- Valuations as part of a purchase or sale
- Valuation and advice in relation to an ongoing asset management initiatives and corporate strategy such as sale and leasebacks
- Corporate pension fund transfers
Threats companies face if property they own is inadequately tested for impairment
UK commercial property off to a subdued start in 2019.
Property values stable outside the retail sector
With demand for higher education showing consistent growth, developers and investors are increasingly seeking opportunity for student housing. CBRE’s latest report details the fundamentals of global supply and demand.